Thursday, November 29, 2007

Wah lau, just only few days after SPM.. Everyone is doing a make-over, mohawk pun sudah ada... I still haven`t do anything yet for my appearance. Plan to do a mohawk but, ahhhh.. Tak mau la, have to try other style instead. Oh yea, about the piercing, I only want a hole not many.. lol.. I`m waiting for ysheng to do it together. But he`s sick now, ( potong steam ).. So maybe I shall potong you also, lmao.. Now we`re free from high school, no more uniforms, no more short hair and some crazy menopause teachers. Since ysheng is sick, we can`t get to jam. I`m afraid when ivan is leaving he still haven`t recover.. -.-'' .. C`mon ysheng, recover faster and dont be a pussy.. lol..


So who`s gonna take over ivan`s position while he`s away doing some jungle trekking and M16?.. I guess mike gonna be la, we dont have kaki guitar anymore here among our friends. Or maybe just jon alone will menunjuk-nunjuk. But before that, we gotta do a chun make-over for 16. Till the people can`t recognize 16 members if possible. But I sure cannot one la, the tallest is already me, lol.. What ever thing I do also people already know its me, and yea. Looks like some of us here already upgrade our music instrument accessories like ysheng. With all his drums kit, that looks so chun. Then ivan`s FIERCE and toy pedal effect, lol.. I have my fierce also, except for jon.. Heard he`s getting something cool soon...


- m e | ` -

No comments: