Saturday, August 18, 2007

JUST ANOTHER SONG?

Well, it is just another song. But it was written back in 2005. Those were the days la..haha..anyway, the song is called I'm falling for you and in case you guys are wondering, YES we can jam this song too! haha, here are the lyrics...

I'm falling for you

Days going by
Birds fly up high
Still we are friends I wonder why
I can't forget the first time
we danced
Everything changed though we're still friends

I don't think I'll ever match up to you
No matter what I try to do
You'll always be a step away from me
Somewhere I'll never be able to be

Chorus
It hurts to be in love but not to be loved in return
No one will ever know how much it burns
The pain I suffer each day to see you don't even know that
I'm falling for you

I don't think you know
I don't think we'll grow
But I don't think that I'll ever let go
Are you getting sick of me
I guess I'm too blind to see
Anything that we'll ever be

I feel you're getting further away
Further than it was yesterday
I really wanna get you out of my mind
'Cause I'm r
eally falling behind

Chorus

Bridge
Would you love me if i told you
Would you tell me that you love me too
I can't see us being together
Sometimes I wonder why i even bother

Chorus

*end*

It's a very long song, i know..hahah.

signing off

No comments: