Wednesday, August 22, 2007

When i'm gone by 3 doors down

There’s a mellow world inside of me

That you may never see

There’s secrets in this life that I can’t hide

Somewhere in this darkness

There’s a light that I can’t find

Maybe it’s too far away

Maybe I’m just blind



Chorus:

Hold me when I’m here

Love when I’m wrong

Hold me when I’m scared

And love me when I’m gone

Everything I am

And everything you need

Possibly the one you wanted me to be

I’ll never let you down

Even if I could

Give up everything

If only for your good

Hold me when I’m here

Love when I’m wrong

Hold me when I’m scared

I won’t always be there

So love me when I’m gone



When your education X-ray

Can not see under my skin

I won’t tell you a damn thing

That I could not tell my friends

The roaming in this darkness

I’m alive but I’m alone

Part of me I fighting this

But part of me is gone



meaningful lyrics..nice chords progessions.. love the solo..



No comments: